Navi bar



Home
about
Books Blog Contact

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Locations in SoCal

 So I've been a big fan of Triple-D for a couple of years now, but I could never seem to catch an episode of Guy in or around L.A./ Orange County. So I went to Food Network's website and found the locations Guy has visited in our area.
  
Photo from http://flappyjacks.com/ 
I only have one problem.
 
Fieri hasn't visited Flappy Jack's Pancake House Restaurant in Glendora (or as I affectionately call it, G-Dora). I don't want to hear that you've visited a diner in SoCal UNTIL you have been to Flappy Jack's. Please tell me what is more diner-licious then a pancake house on Historical Route 66 where you can get a platter of food. Literally, half the platter is a 4-egg-omelet and other half is home style potatoes. BEST BREAKFAST IN AMERICA! You haven't lived until you've tried their New Mexico Omelet.
  
Photo from http://flappyjacks.com/ 
 
And the cheeseburgers are AWESOME (*singing in a falsetto voice*). I just sometimes can't bring myself to order a cheeseburger because I LOVE their omelettes too darn much.




Here's the locations in and around L.A. & Orange County that Triple-D has featured:


- The Oinkster, Eagle Rock, CA
- The Nickel Diner, L.A., CA
- Gloria's Cafe, L.A., CA
- Jay Bee's Bar-B-Que, Gardena, CA
- Brats Brothers, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Paul's Coffee Shop, Fountain Valley, CA
- Momma Cozza's, Anaheim, CA
- Schooner or Later, Long Beach, CA
- Patrick's Roadhouse, Santa Monica, CA


GET YOUR BOOTIE DOWN HERE GUY!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to
see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is completely off topic but I had to
share it with someone!

Here is my homepage ... diy projects for home
improvements (www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

Post a Comment